iAwards Judging varies depending on the category. Please review carefully to make sure that you understand the process.
Group iAwards Categories
- Phase One judging determines the state winner for each category, is undertaken by an online review of the nomination submitted.
- State winners progress to Phase Two judging. This is a face-to-face presentation which will take place in Melbourne.
- The first phase of state judging is an on-paper review carried out by ICT industry professionals. The judging panel will assess all iAwards nominations in order to select winners in each category for each state. iAwards judges will assess your nomination against the relevant selection criteria.
- The second national phase of judging is designed to enable each of the state winners to present their nominations to a panel of iAwards judges in person. Alternative arrangements will be made for any finalists that are unable to attend the judging event, however, attendance is highly encouraged as it enables the judges to get a much greater insight into the ICT innovation than can be gained over the phone or email. The final judging event will be held in Melbourne.
Individual iAwards Categories
iAwards Individual categories judging is a one stage process where the:
- Judging panel will assess nominations and then conduct subsequent panel teleconferences to decide whether selected nominees will be required for individual interviews.
- Judging will be based on the information given by the nominator in response to the selection criteria listed on the iAwards website
There is no need for Individual category nominees to attend an in-person presentation. Finalists are notified and are encouraged to attend the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner in Melbourne in August